Thursday 10 January 2013

Frustrated

I'm getting seriously frustrated and upset with the level of procrastination in the people around me. I find it so disheartening that I want to completely give up.

I honestly feel like I can't move forward because of the people that I'm with. There is always the exception to the rule, but I feel like I'm carrying the people in my life. It's like trudging through mud, slow and unyielding.

I just want to set aside everyone else for a while and be completely alone. I can't think or breathe without having some sort of stress interrupt me.

I want to pay my rent on time, I want to get my bills paid up and I would love to properly shop for healthy food. This seems to be completely impossible for me to do when no one else is contributing the same effort.

I wish I could scream, but I don't even have a voice anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment