Tuesday 24 July 2012

New day

Monday was an exceptionally good day... I'm pretty sure I don't think I have ever had a Monday that dripped with satisfaction quite like this past on did... I thoroughly enjoyed work and dinner was delicious. Not to mention Marra and I have started compromising and getting along a lot better.

I am really hoping today will he equally as good. I have managed to have a decent morning without one argument with. I have all my prints from Chris Cromwell up on my bedroom door and I'm hoping to add more very shortly. Tonight I'm going back to being a smoking hot red head and I get to eat the lasagna that I was prepping this morning. I may even get adventurous and make some of my brownies.... I will have to post the recipe and some pictures up here. They are easily the best brownies I've ever had.

Oh! I'm actually getting my bonus at work for this month and possibly even my commission from my sales. I'm very pleased with myself. It has to be from spending so much time with that darling little cousin of mine. She is the sweetest little thing and totally my good luck charm.

I haven't been this happy in a while and I'm pleased to say I'm thinking it will continue. Just thought you deserved an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment