Friday 1 June 2012

In Ottawa!

I have made it to Ottawa and am enjoying my trip immensely.... You have no idea how big a city is until you get there.... Everything is so big here... Now I know how bugs must feel when they look at all of our stuff. The buildings are taller, the buses are bigger and even the museums are huge. I went to the War Museum yesterday and had an amazing time. I was forced to buy new shoes because of all the walking that I was doing, but I needed them anyways so it's not a big deal.

I love the view from the balcony were I'm staying, there are huge apartments near by, but you can see all the way into Quebec. I love the bus stations here too.... they are so pretty and red. I wish that I could have my pets with me, and small one too of course. I feel a touch homesick for my bed but otherwise I couldn't be happier.

I am going to see some new stuff on loan at the Art Museum tomorrow, and I'll make sure to get lots and lots of pictures to show everyone. I took hundreds of them so far from the war museum and travelling... I can't wait to go exploring tomorrow. Today is the day I am taking off, I might explore the trails later on as well....

Here are some of the pictures I have so far....























No comments:

Post a Comment