Wednesday 2 May 2012

Love today!

Today has been pretty awesome. I found myself a partner to go running with and tomorrow we will be taking a run tomorrow. I am pretty stoked to start running but also kind of terrified that I am not going to be able to make it. I'll have to get a really good sports bra or even a tensor bandage to wrap with.

My mum helped me out a lot by getting my tickets for my bus ride up to Ottawa this month. She is a wonderful woman you know. It turned out to be a lot more expensive than I anticipated but I'll be able to cover it all next pay I'm pretty sure. I can't believe that by the end of this month I will be up in Ottawa exploring and visiting. I'm so excited.

I also found out today that a man that I'm seeing, who will not be be named, bought me a really neat gift.... A 12ct Ruby from Thailand. It's uncut and not that dark red colour you normally see, but it's definitely a Ruby and it's huge. I don't think I would ever want it to be cut and polished, it's very pretty just as it is. I just thought it was very sweet of this man to think of me when he found it. So much better than a ring or necklace, because this is something that not a lot of people have. Plus how cool is it that it's coming all the way out from Thailand!

In other news I am going to be trying out a new recipe for egg rolls and sloppy joes. I'll grab some pictures with the new camera and post the recipes up if I feel they are worth it.

I hope the rest of you have an amazing day like mine! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment