Sunday 15 April 2012

Visit with Josie!

I went to see my baby cousin Josie or Jojo today, she is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. She had dark hair and the same dark blue eyes that I had as a baby.
She has a bit of a rash, but that should clear up soon. You have no idea how much I am going to worship that little girl. All I wanted to do was to hold her close to me and never let her go.

I also got to see my auntie as well. She is doing really well too, her swelling is going down considerably and she isn't in a whole lot of discomfort which is great for just having had a C-section on Monday of this week.

Tomorrow I will shoot her a text message and ask if I can post a picture of the cute little darling on my blog for everyone else to see. I have a feeling I will be visiting family as much as humanly possible. With summer coming I'll be around a lot anyways, especially at the cottage. I assume Josie will be up there with my Auntie since she has a year off for her maternity leave.

In other news I got all my laundry done today, thank goodness for Mums right?! She always complains a little bit but I think she misses doing my laundry just a little bit. Either that or she is afraid I'm going to mess up her washing machine, which is entirely possible. I never was very good with household appliances.

I also managed to get the rest of my photo's that I wanted to put on facebook uploaded. I have managed to clear out a lot of space on my computer from old videos and stuff I didn't need anymore. It's nice to have a little bit more room to work with until I get an external hard drive.

In other news, I'm booking my vacation to Ottawa with my next cheque. I am really excited! I am hopefully going to be checking out the city and seeing what everything in about. Trying out the transit system as well. I am hoping that for next spring I get into Carlton University for there nursing program. However, that means that I have to start doing my online courses pretty soon through Fleming. That just means I need to get my internet up and running at my apartment.

Anymawho, time to chill out for a little while... leave me a comment or something ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment