Tuesday 27 March 2012

Lovely Lines!

So check it out, my friends started up this awesome new clothing brand and I am really proud of them.

I am sure they are going to do amazing but I really wanted to share them with you. If you get a chance check them out and be sure to buy something from their brand spanking new site. I would love to see an amazing amount of support for them and their new Brand.

The name is Lovely Lines and they are a clothing company based out of Ontario, Canada. The guys that own it are a part of Moira Darling (Remember them from this entry?) and they are making gorgeous high quality clothing. They were founded in 2011 and I am betting you will see this brand go huge before 2013 rolls around so get in while the gettin's good!

Check them out on Facebook here and visit their store here!

No comments:

Post a Comment