Tuesday 20 March 2012

Beautiful Day :)


So today is absolutely wonderful, what a pain to be stuck indoors all day. I am happy to be on an hour of VTO so that I can at least get a little bit of sunshine in my day.

I have been entertaining myself by keeping busy. I have had a boy over, however I will not tell you who just yet. Other than that I have been tackling bills and economy issues. I believe by next year I will be looking at moving to Ottawa. There appears to be a lot more opportunity there and a much better college program.

In other news I have been doing a lot more cooking and baking. This weekend I am making another delicious pork roast that I swear has to be the size of my head and then we have a rack of ribs to cook up as well. In other words, my place is going to be fully engulfed in a delicious aroma this weekend.

All things considered, it's a great week. I also wanted to show you my work mug that I use for tea, you'll get a giggle out of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment