Friday 27 January 2012

The plan

I hate having plans on the whole, but these days I think I could use one. I have spent years wandering around 1/2 asleep and numb to how much needs to be done to take care of myself and someone else.

I have been sitting in my apartment and picking out the flaws for something to do, and trying to come up with a plan for the rest of my year. Mostly I am just stressing over a plan that may/may not be headed into a tail spin.

Right now I am laying in bed and can just vaguely smell the distinct smell of a man. I am waiting on the man belonging to that smell to arrive at my apartment this morning. It has me all keyed up and nervous.

Am I rambling? I'm rambling. Back to the topic of plans we go!!!

I made a plan, or goals, or whatever you want to call them. I sat down and I wrote them out. 3 for each topic, 7 topics in total. I tried to do a short, medium and long term goal, but for some things that just isn't possible.

You would not believe how hard it can be to write out goals. Especially relationship goals when you're not in a relationship. I also found spirituality a hard one... I took a lot of time to think that one through. I am mostly ambivalent towards religion and spirituality on the whole but I finally managed to pick 3 things for my goals.

I will post the list in a little while, right now I should be sleeping and waiting for the man that belongs to the smell of my bed to come find me.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment