Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Years.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started moving into my new apartment and that everything is beautiful! We are slowly getting together all the little things we need, but it's going to be a slow process!

In other news my roomie/bestie got a job at the same place I did and she starts bright and early Monday morning! I am so excited for her =D Once we have 2 incomes coming in it will be much easier on both of us. Until then we will scrape by and manage day by day ^.^

Also if anyone has a double mattress and box spring or any other mattress for that matter, send me a message or leave me a comment! We are in need of beds for once we get all moved in!

I will update you more later, but until then Happy New Years! I wish you all the best in the coming New Year! I have spent my NYE watching movies and making food for everyone ^.^

What's your resolution for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment