Monday 5 December 2011

My weekend

My weekend has been spent lounging blissfully around the apartment. I made a point to learn some new recipes and I think I have come up with a few sauces for wings. I now just need to find a sauce for hot and suicide wings.

I got into a screaming match with Dana again. I just wanted some time alone and I wasn't being granted that courtesy. In fact it is a courtesy I hadn't been given in 6 months time. It is disturbing how much human companionship can drive you crazy after so much time together. I guess I finally yelled enough since he finally left the apartment and gave me the much needed alone time...

Either way, I feel a little less crowded and a little less crazy. Tomorrow I look forward to coming home from work and cooking myself a delicious meal of stuffed peppers and wings. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment