Tuesday 27 December 2011

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a call today while I was at work and you would not BELIEVE how mad I was that my ringer went off while I was on the floor.

I fumed for about 1/2 an hour and finally went on lunch. I unlocked my phone and discovered a familiar number, but I couldn't put my finger on it, so I called them back.

I was so pleased when the man who owned the apartments I looked at answered! He proceeded to tell me that my background check turned up squeaky clean and I was welcome to the apartment! I was nearly hysterical with happiness and I squealed like a girl. Literally at this point everyone in the cafe was staring but I didn't much care.

I slipped outside for a celebratory smoke and to call my new roomie. We spent a good 10 minutes squealing into the phone in absolute glee. I am so excited to get the new place cleaned up and moved into! I think after all this crap I deserve something good, and this is it.

Now all I have to worry about it first and last and then if there is a down payment on hydro. Either way, money can be worked with and things can be arranged. I am just so pleased to have gotten the place I wanted AND the first place I looked. You can't beat that!

I will update you with progress as soon as I can and definitely be providing pictures! Btw, anyone have some energy saving tips to pass along?

1 comment: