Tuesday 13 December 2011

Care to help some adorable cats find a home?

I am posting for my friends who have recently found themselves in the company of 2 adorable but homeless kitties. They unfortunately cannot keep these cuties because they already have some of there own and unfortunately a very cold winter is on the way.

I would like to take a moment to reach out and ask if anyone could take these to sweet, affectionate cats. It would be preferable if they could go to a home together since they appear to be very attached.

Here is what my friend had to say!

Rorschach (black and white) is about 5 pounds and Bisu (striped) is closer to 15 pounds.
As the title says, I think these are stray cats. I am pretty sure Bisu is male and Rorschach is female.
The way they eat food tells me that they are either stray or from a home that doesn't feed them. They are both tame, enjoy attention and like the food that I give them. They both have front and back claws. They both have flea bites around their ears


I don't want to take them to the humane society because I don't know for sure if they are stray and I'm sure they have enough stray cats as it is. If you would like more information or have more information about these two cats please message me.

I would honestly keep them myself but I already have two cats of my own.

If you are interested leave me a comment on here or get in touch with me on Facebook. I will get back to you right away and we can arrange something! They are in Belleville, Ontario.







2 comments:

  1. omg sooooo cute love you cats <3(hollie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Hollie, they are some strays my friend is looking after =)

    ReplyDelete